Connecting AirPods to Lenovo Laptop
Any Windows laptop, including Lenovo laptops, can be paired with AirPods. AirPods pair with source devices via Bluetooth connectivity, like most wireless headphones. It only takes a few steps to pair your Lenovo laptop with Apple AirPods pro. Over time, progress in the world of electronics accelerated and as a result, many electronic devices appeared that made people’s lives easier. In this article we will try to teach you how to connect AirPods to Lenovo
One of the new arrivals is the AirPods, which have gained a lot of popularity lately thanks to their portability, ease of use and incredible battery life. While Apple devices work best when connected to each other, you don’t need a MacBook to pair your AirPods with a laptop. You can use your AirPods to listen to music, YouTube videos, Netflix, and any other audio output you want with a typical Windows laptop like many Lenovo models. Here are the steps to use AirPods
on a laptop.
How to Pair AirPods with Lenovo Laptop?
- Open Windows Setting and go to “Bluetooth and devices”.
- Toggle Toogle to enable Bluetooth.
- Select “+ Add device”.
- Your AirPods should be in their box, which should be turned on.
- Long press the button on the AirPods case.
- Release the button when the white light on the case flashes.
- Go to Bluetooth on your PC.
- Your laptop will search for discoverable devices.
- Select your AirPods.