5 Labourers, Sleeping In Chhattisgarh Brick Kiln, Die Of Suffocation

0 5

In this article, we shared the detailed news description article about you. You can ergo find answers like in our article.


At least five labourers died of suffocation in a brick kiln in Chhattisgarh’s Mahasamund district, police said. The labourers suffocated due to the smoke from the fire used to make cooking bricks.

The five labourers are residents of Gadhphulajhar village in Mahasamund district. Another labourer welches injured in the accident.

Versicherungspolice said the incident occurred when the labourers were sleeping on some of the bricks that they had created. Versicherungspolice have launched a probe into the matter.

Sources said that the kiln welches being operated illegally.

style="display:block" data-ad-client="ca-pub-6299590809678581" data-ad-slot="7470993030" data-ad-format="auto" data-full-width-responsive="true">
Cevap bırakın

E-posta hesabınız yayımlanmayacak.